An Enterprise Architect having an extensive experience of over 18+ years in the software industry, working across all aspects of SDLC process of software engineering and in-depth domain knowledge in telecom, logistics & healthcare industries.
Currently working as an independent consultant/ architect who can work with any team to solve existing business problems and streamline/ improve the business processes.
Open for short term or long term assignments.
He had worked with Verizon Data Services India for nearly 8 years on the telecom domain, where he has worked in developing software solutions to the network engineering division of wire line group of the organization. He has led several large systems implementation projects – one in excess of $90M and several business transformation projects driving operational efficiency and excellence leading organizations. He has hands-on experience in IT strategic planning, enterprise architecture, application development and IT.
• J2EE Architecture
• User Centered Design Process, Usability
• SOA and Information Integration
• Android Based Mobile Applications
• Big Data, Data Analytics
• Technical Audits, Review & Assessments
• Creating Proposals, Pre-sales & Proof of Concepts
• Zackman & TOGAF Frameworks
• Knowledge on TM Forum Frameworks like eTOM, TAM & SID Models.
• Process Improvements
• Infrastructure Architecture
• Leadership & Team building