EXPERIENCED OPERATIONS & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE WITH CAPABILITIES IN OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE, PROCESS REENGINEERING, LARGE SCALE CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS, CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT AND RISK & GOVERNANCE OVERSIGHT
• 25+ years of leadership roles in high-performance companies including Barclays, Infosys, and Computer Associates in General Management, Profit Center Management, HR, Operations, Alliances, Communications and Marketing;
• Demonstrated ability driving multimillion dollar revenue, growth, strategic and operations initiatives for corporations on a global scale as well as in converting dormant units to high-potential growth engines;
• Impressive management career highlighted by development and implementation of start-up, turnaround, expansion, and change-management strategies grounded in business value and ROI;
• Holistic functional experiences in communications strategies (external, internal, CEO, crisis), end-to-end marketing, employee engagement, employer branding, business development, alliances, and operations for both start-up and established setups;
• Proven ability to manage business units profitably, key account relationships and large-scale projects;
• Motivational management style with a record of building and retaining high-performance teams;
• Ability to work in cross-functional, multi-geography environments;
• Strong, decisive leader. Performance, Communications and Life Coach. Mentor. Artist. Art Director.
Capability Highlights : Governance & Operations Oversight; Location & Site Governance; Strategic Client, Supplier and Alliances Relationship Management; Transformation; Customer Experience Enhancement; Corporate Marketing & Branding; External & Internal Communications; CEO, Change & Crisis Communications; Product Management; People Engagement & Organizational Capability Development; Diversity, Inclusion & Citizenship Mandates; Banking; Information Technology; Captives; Performance and Life Coach.