Shayak is the Head of Product Experience and a part of the core leadership team at CommonFloor.com - India's third largest real estate portal and the largest real estate portal in Bangalore.
Prior to that, Shayak worked in frog's DRZ team in India, facilitating design and delivery in co-ordination with frog's other offices worldwide.
In 2008, Shayak co-founded Cheese, a User Experience design and development company steering it to a 100% YoY growth. Cheese was one among NASSCOM's Fastest 50 in 2010.
Specialities in team leadership, design strategy, design roadmap, design management, design processes, user research, innovation, product management, marketing, new initiatives.
- Finalist in British Council's Young Creative Entrepreneur Award 2010
- Visiting faculty at Le'cole de Nantes Atlantique
- 'Cheese' recognised as one of NASSCOM Emerging 50 companies in India
- Rediff recognises Cheese as the company that is making waves in Bangalore
- Business Outlook covers Cheese
- DNA covers 'Cheese' for TwitterBot, an internally developed CRM tool on twitter
- Speaker at Entrepreneurship Cell in IIT Roorkee on Starting up
- Speaker at Christ University's Kengeri Campus on 'Business of User Interface Design'
- Part of Collaborative Community's 'Design for Impact' endeavour
Shayak loves to innovate and improve design processes that consistently yield great creative products and experiences. He loves working on information architecture, user interfaces and solving complex problems by visualising them in beautiful and easy-to-understand graphics.
Shayak also dedicates a lot of time doing photography, making short films and working on his illustrations.