With a research background in Machine Learning and Information Retrieval, I am always fascinated with Data Science and it reflects in all my work experiences.
- Published 6 research papers in international conferences in the domains of ML, IR, NLP.
Learning is a never-ending process, especially in the field of Data Science, and I'm continually learning new technologies, taking online courses, and updating my skills and capabilities.
- Distinction (90+) in all 9 courses in the Coursera Data Science Specialization from John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Data Analysis and Statistical Inference (ongoing)
Developing a product in a short-span and a crazy learning curve drives me to participate in hackathons.
- Won Second Prize (20 teams) in a HDFC Data Hackathon organized by Zone Startups, Mumbai.
- Stood at 7th place (135 teams) in the D-Hack organized by Analytics Vidhya.
I am interested in profiles in the areas of - Data Science, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Data mining, Natural Language Processing.