Seasoned Risk & Compliance (R&C) Leader with 18 years of multi-functional experience & expertise across banking & financial markets.
Multi-tasking professional with demonstrated record in delivering results in a dynamic & challenging environment across industry, technology and consulting.
Thought leadership, exceptional experience and expertise in analyzing regulatory mandates, compliance roadmap planning, execution and management of critical transformation programs across risk and compliance domains.
Established innovation capability and entrepreneurial skills, experience in conceptualizing IP based solutions, setting up, managing new units and developing challenging frameworks, models, processes & systems
Experience of 30+ projects across R&C with 20+ in leadership roles. Independently delivered challenging domain consulting assignments for global clients across the risk value chain and multiple risk domains - market, credit, counter-party, liquidity, IRRBB, op. risk .
Spanning risk policy, analytics, model development, stress testing, back testing, model validation, implementation planning, reg. reporting, solution development, product evaluation, implementation roadmaps, controls standardization, portfolio rationalization, monetization.
Product expertise across leading industry solutions. BFSI expertise around consulting, pre-sales, process engineering, solution architecture, product development, business development, implementation, program management, training.
- Credit Risk, Market Risk, Op. Risk, Counterparty Risk, Liquidity Risk, IRRBB, ICAAP, Basel II, III
- Predictive Risk Analytics, Stress Testing, CCAR, DFAST, PPNR, RAROC, Reg.Reporting, CRD IV
- KYC, AML, Surveillance, Suitability, Policy, Tracking
- Treasury, ALM, FATCA, Cross-Border Tax
- Dodd-Frank/Volckers, UK ICB, MIFID/2, EMIR, UCITS
- Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equities