A seasoned professional with close to 7 years of HR Experience. I bring a passion for what I do at work. I like to work with people and help them in feeling associated with the organization. Multitasking is always being my strong point.
• HR Business Partner: Works closely with managers to improve work relations, increase productivity and retention to maximize organizational effectiveness. Partners with leadership team to drive a performance culture.
• Recruitment: Experienced in manpower management, resourcing and recruitment involving resume generation, screening and short-listing with appropriate compensation; building search strings on Internet, use of job boards and networking sites and other available tools for active and passive candidates.
• Employee Engagement and Relationship Management: Build and maintain effective working relations with management and employee to provide advice and counsel to both on employee related and organizational matters. Ability to motivate personnel towards achieving organizational objectives as well as adhering to industry best practices
• HR Operations: Taking responsibility for the full scope of HR activities (Recruitment, Industrial Relations, and Reward etc.). Work closely with senior management to define various HR processes.
• Employee Growth: Skilled at facilitating the development of talent/capability requirements across the organization, develop meaningful and instructive career paths. Successful at motivating staff through clear communication and outstanding organizational skills.
• Performance Appraisals: Ensure timely implementation of the periodic and annual appraisal process. Manage the execution of performance appraisal rounds and their follow ups.
• Payroll Management: Manages attendance and leave records and ensure processing of payroll on time. Ensure payroll compliance with all legal requirements as well as with the company’s global standards of control and execution.