Certified Sustainability Assurance Practitioner (AA 1000), GRI G4 certified and Aspire Fellow with 19 years of experience in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability with various Corporate and INGOs. Presently working as Head CSR for ACC Limited and its subsidiaries.
Some of my major milestone achieved are as follows:
1. First Nutrition & Health Day of Odisha at Balangir in 1998.
2. Community Based Drought Response Project at Balangir in 2001.
3. First Local Food Model for Govt. ICDS in 2003 at Loisingha.
4. First displacement of 04 villages as per ORRP 2006 in Jharsuguda in 2007.
5. Vedanta Biggest Women Livelihood Project (VIJJY) initiated in 2008.
6. India's first Corporate PPP in NRHM at Raisuan, Keonjhar in 2009.
6. Odisha's first Land Loosers as share holders Govt approved R&R plan of JITPL successsfully executed at Angul in 2010.
7. Member of two CII National Committees. (Education & Public Health) since 2012
8. ACC's first [email protected]
project (ACC ki Laadli) initiated in 2013.
9. Trustee of ACTFID Trust since January 2015.