An Innovative, enthusiast, full stack engineer with excellent problem-solving skills and experience in building enterprise-grade applications.
- Experienced in designing and developing large scale distributed systems, end to end planning and execution of projects
- Deep understanding of Algorithms, Data structure, Design Patterns, Object-Oriented Programming
- Follower of maximum possible unit test coverage, code quality, performance, scalability, security, documentation and best practices during Software development life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Worked on B2B and B2C solutions using technologies such as the Node.JS, Express.JS, Angular.JS, AWS, Java and other advanced components of open source technology stack
- Code is well-commented, easy to maintain, and can be reused across a subsystem or feature. Code may persist for the lifetime of a software version.
Frameworks/Libraries/ Tools: Nodejs, MEAN, Angularjs, Mocha-chai, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractorjs, Bootstrap, Django, Leaflet, D3.js, Docker, Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Raspberrypi, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Android, LaTex, AWS, jUnit, Heroku
Database: Mongodb, Redis, Elasticsearch, Solr, Cassandra, Mysql, Oracle 11g, Postgres
Give me the Internet.
Give me Laptop.
Give me Problem Definition.
I will solve each one of them.