Thirty years demonstrated excellence in Project Management, Project Coordination and Structural Lead for Army, Navy and Air Force projects pan India.
• Certificate in Management, MDI Gurgaon, 2015.
• Executive MBA (Finance) Nirma University, 2008
• M.Tech (Structure) IIT Bombay, 1993.
• BE (Hons) Civil Jodhpur University, 1983.
• Project Management and Primavera , CADD Centre , Oct 14
• Blast Resistant and Anti Terrorism Design, IIT Delhi – Jun 14
• MX Road, CADD Centre, Feb 15.
Project management, Project Coordination and Structural Design.
a) Planned a greenfield port based facility at Vizag on a Smart City model spread over 5000 acres, including land acquisition, preliminary survey, geotechnical studies, EIA/EMP studies, prelim designs and cost estimates.
b) Managed construction of technical buildings on shore in low tide zone without use of diaphragm wall or sheet piling.
c) Achieved major cost reduction while laying a new runway by optimising cut and fill analysis.
d) Designed large span (20M) RCC framed structure and large span (40M and 60M) with high roof (+ 40 MSL) steel structures over dry docks.
e) Ensured cost optimisation by design innovation in Pre Engineered Building (PEB) for ordnance factory at Chennai to meet stringent financial requirement.
f) Repaired jetties and dry docks at Mumbai to make them operationally fit by using specialised formula arrived at after great research and consultation.