Signal Processing professional with passion for technology with experience in DSP Tools, DSP Algorithms, Systems and Audio Codecs. As part of DSP Tools Team, led a team to build and productize a graphical programming tool for Analog Devices's DSP chip. Have 19+ years of Design and Implementation experience in Multimedia Codecs, DSP Algorithms and DSP systems for different DSP solutions ranging from Aerospace to Infotainment.
· DSP Algorithm Technology Leadership.
· Graphical programming tool.
· Team Leadership.
· Program/Project Management.
· Resource Management.
· Strategic Planning.
· Platform Migrations.
Senior Engineering Manager [Software and Tools Group, Analog Devices, Inc. 2013 – Present]
Engineering Manager [Software and Tools Group, Analog Devices, Inc. Feb 2008 – 2013]
· Leading Graphical Programming Tool Development and Support.
· Multiple Audio codecs including HEAAC-V2 for Digital Radio.
· Managing project plans, Scheduling, Resourcing and Hiring.
Team Lead multimedia Codec [DSP Software Group, Analog Devices, Inc. Feb 2005 – 2008]
· Managing project plans and Scheduling.
· Design, Implementation and Support of a versatile Graphical Programming/Code.
. Generation/Tuning Tool. IP development multiple IPs for Blackfin and SHARC processors for Automotive Digital Radio Program and Digital Media Industry. Like MP3 Encoder,/ Decoder, WMAPro, HEAAC-V2 Decoder, VoIP Modules, etc.
· Provided technical direction for the definition of a Digital Radio architecture which included digital radio, multimedia and other functions.
· Closely worked with IC design, Auto Segment, Apps and Tools organizations to for support and system definition.