Consultant DevOps COE at Tata Consultancy Services
Apr 2014 - Present
• Gathering information on the current state through questionnaire, interviews with SMEs and key stakeholders from customer organisation • Assessing current state, defining target state and assisting with tools selection • Creating business case and overall strategy for CI/CD, build and deployment automation • Conducting proof of concepts • Training and building capabilities within the team • Architecting, Designing and providing End to End Solution for DevOps implementions.
Sr Solution Architect at Tata Consultancy Services
Jul 2011 - Nov 2014
• 10 years of professional object-oriented programming experience with an emphasis On Open System Applications. • Expert knowledge in implementing Financial, Telecom applications using: o C++, C, C++11, Core Java, Unix ,Shell Scripting, Perl, UML, Sybase, Oracle, PL/SQL, Clearcase • Working experience in analysis, Designing, Coding and Testing. • 5+ year working exp on program Manager /Project manager. • 5+ year working exp as Technical Architect. • Strong Background in the successful application of object-oriented design principles and patterns • Research Working experience in Data Mining and Data warehousing. • Working experience in trading and financial applications. • Working experience Market Risk application and VAR calculation. • Experience in C++, C++11 application design in UML. • Expertise in Requirement analysis, Estimation, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), etc • Experienced UNIX programmer. Strong shell scripting skills. • Knowledge of C++ , C++11, STL, • Working knowledge of UML, CVS and Clearcase • Working knowledge of RDBMS systems such as Oracle,Sybase • Experience in Database design of Databases.
Technical Manager at HCL Technologies
Sep 2008 - Mar 2011
• Leading the Team size of 15. • Performed resource and project trade off analysis to meet schedule, language, product life-cycle (PLC)/Software Dev Life-cycle (SDLC) and QA requirements. • Woking on Continuous enhancement process of Calypso • Preparation of design documents for the new requirements. • Provided technical support/mentoring/code review to teams. • Client interaction related to new requirement. • Participating on C++/Unix scripting and Python coding. • Customer Trade and Market Data Analysis using Data Mining and statistical tool
Technical Manager at HCL
Sep 2008 - Mar 2011
• Managing team of size 20 across the GEO • Delivery resources to different project requirement. • Directed design, development, testing and subsequent national rollout of new menu presentation system resulting in average transaction increase of more than 25%. • Resource Evaluation for project and development on different Track • Client interaction related to new requirement. • Resource management and delivery. • Review the Training on technical basis. • Vendor management for different project. • Creating strategies for contingency planning and risk mitigation. • Performing team assessment and evaluations. • Mentoring resources through channels. • Recognizing areas for internal improvement and developing plans for implementing them. • Reviewing the status reports of team members across projects and addressing issues as being appropriate. • Career development planning and performance evaluation. • Data Analysis and Risk evaluation. • Participated in strategic development and implementation of concept re-imaging, which resulted in double-digit comparable organization training increases.
Lead Consultant at Wipro
Dec 2006 - Dec 2007
• Worked cross-functionally with other managers to streamline operations (Agile Integration Team). • Improved software quality and reduced defects via introduction of defect and requirements management tools, requirements gathering and testing best practices, root cause analysis, UML diagrams and via creation of standardized tools, processes and methodologies. • Understanding functional requirements, preparing design documents • Application development and testing using Perl and shell scripts • Develop solution using thread programming and IPC using C++.
M.Tech, Computer Science at MNNIT
Jun 2001 - Jun 2003