You (the reader) would probably rather be on the "links" or heading into a "board meeting" on an ocean wave instead of reviewing LinkedIn profiles. Unless you have heard a reference regarding the high caliber of my work, you most likely have no idea who I am beyond this online profile. Let me help you out, by listing highlights that capture what isn't listed in my resume:
What do I believe in? Empowered leadership. Integrity. Enthusiasm for my work and life.
* I professionally perform at a high level of excellence and with an enthusiasm rarely seen around the corporate office.
* I am a Business Development Professional and accomplished leader in the IT consulting/sales industry. I have extensive management experience in Healthcare, IT Products & Services; Corporate Sales, Business Development, Territory Management and Partner Management.
* I believe my work and learning doesn't end when I leave the office. I spend time giving back to the community through donation of my professional services, volunteering and fund-raising for charities in the not-for-profit, healthcare sector.
* I have passion of learning new business opportunity and contributing my professional expertise in new ventures.
* I bring diverse academic knowledge and professional leadership experience, strong confidence, a sense of humor and an eagerness for mastery of new skills.
Why? I consider it my service and loyalty to the companies that employ me. (You're paying good money and should have someone who will perform with excellence.)
*****Race Official for the 2013 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX*****
Specialties: * Having global network of executive-level decision makers,
* Good understanding of IT Services and Solutions,
* Strong knowledge in area of numerous industry sectors and mapping IT solutions across different industry.
* Experience in generating new business, bringing new logos and complete project life cycle understanding.