Full stack Java/J2EE developer with around 4 years of total experience in telecom domain with strong technical/functional background in application development and also possess proven knowledge in penetration testing specialized in web applications.
- End to end development experience in J2EE stack applications.
- Oracle Certified Java 6 Professional.
- Proficient in Java, and solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Top quality architecture and development skills using latest technologies including Java and web -
- Excellent knowledge of XML, SOAP and JSON.
- Hands on knowledge on developing single page applications (SPA) with angularjs.
- Proven debugging skills in modern browsers with developer tools.
- Having Hands on knowledge on bootstrap, semantic ui component libraries.
- Capable of learning new technologies and processes on my own quickly, and successfully applying
them to projects and operations.
- Team player, hardworking, highly self-motivated, fast-learner and goal-oriented.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Learned OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities, exploits and remediations on my own. And possess good
knowledge of OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Proven record of reducing fortify security issues significantly in my previous and current projects.
- Hands on experience in finding vulnerabilities in web-applications.
- Reported critical vulnerabilities in below public websites and received gratitude mails from each of
- XSS vulnerability in indyarocks.com
- SQL injection in teachertube.com
- reported Local File Inclusion vulnerability in http://www.tutorialspoint.com/
Feel free to go through my stackoverflow profile