I am currently pursuing my Masters degree in Computer Engineering at University of Florida, Gainesville. I am actively looking for Spring Internship/ co-op opportunities in Software Automation/ Dev, in the areas of Cloud Networking, Session Border Controller(SBC), VoIP, Computer Networks starting December 2016 / January 2017. I am willing to work for up to 12 months on CPT.
I am working as a Graduate Assistant on Kubernetes and Docker, in Scalable Software Systems Laboratory(S3 lab) at University of Florida.
- 3.5 Years of work experience in Telecom Product Automation
- Thorough understanding of Computer Networks, VoIP protocols like SIP
- Experience in testing of L2/L3 protocols
- Good coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Effective contribution as a team member or as an individual contributor
Session Border Controllers(SBC), Voice over IP(VoIP), Software Defined Networks(SDN)
OpenFlow 1.3, Open vSwitch, Mininet
Cloud & Virtualization:
Kubernetes, Docker, OpenStack, KVM, VMware vCenter, ESXi 5.0, OracleVirtualbox
TCP/IP, Session Initiation Protocol(SIP), NAT, IPSec:ESP (IKE), ISAKMP
Python, Linux Shell,Java, C
Wireshark, tshark Verbose, tcpdump, Syslog, Access controlled lists
VoIP specific tools:
Ixia, Spectra 2,Sipp, Landslide
Bug Management tools:
Jira, Clear Quest, BugDB.