*I have 20 years of IT Consulting experience, earlier worked for Global companies within the framework of industry best practices for fortune clients like Hewlett-Packard, Unilever, Cummins, SAP India, Dole, Capita, Legend, PepsiCo, Tesco, Yahoo, Nike, BNP Paribas, HDFC, PLA, Takada, PWC, KPMG,BT, McKinsey, MC Group, SHFL, Pernod Ricard etc
* I worked as an IT Consultant, Business Analyst, System Analyst, Data Analyst, Solution Architect, Project Manager, Program Manager, Data Scientist, Researcher(R&D), Strategist, PMO, Offshore Delivery, Sales, CXO's analyst, Startup, VC activities, Build teams, Trainer.
*Hands on Expertise:
1. Enterprise Solutions : ERP, HRMS, CRM, Cloud Apps, SaaS, Mobility Apps, SOA Solutions, Social Media
2. Business Analytics : BI, EPM, Data Warehouse, MDM ,ETL, Data Visualization, ERP Analytics,KPI, Dashboard&Scorecard, Balance Scorecard, Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, CxO Analytics
4. Project Management: IT Strategy Roadmap, IT Feasibility &Assessment, Project Planning, Technical Fit Assessment, PMO,EA,PMI, QMS, BPM, ITIL Service Delivery, SixSigma, CMMI processes, Project Delivery
5. Digital Transformation: Digitally enabled process re-engineering and new business models leveraging (IT, Analytics, API, Big Data, IoT, Mobile, Social, Security & Cloud)
6. Product Development: Enterprise application development using Enterprise Architecture framework with ASP.net, J2EE, Python,NodeJS, PHP, Android, IOS, Product Engineering
7. Sales and Marketing: Sales Activities, RFP, POC's, engagements, delivery, engage the clients, facilitate workshops, identify opportunities, across IT business development, GTM, international selling solutions
8. Business & System Analysis: Organizational and Business Readiness Assessment, Business Case Justification and Benefits Realization Plan, Evaluation, Implementation Planning and Analysis,
9. Offshore Start-Up: Offshore Strategy, Advisory & Set-up, Offshore Governance & Audit, Mentoring & Coaching, Innovation Strategy (M&A), Market Entry Strategy, Branding, Intentional Marketing
10. Management Consultant: Comprehensive practitioner collections consisting of research, best practices across the business (strategy, goals, objectives, organization, capabilities, functions, etc.)
11. E-Learning and LMS: Subject Matter Experts (SME), Courseware development and LMS development
Hands on Expertise in SAP BO&BPC, IBM Cognos BI&TM1,Oracle BI&Hyperion, Microsoft BI, Pentaho, Tableau, QlikView, Hadoop, R, Spark, Scala, Kafka, Map Reduce, Pig, Hive, SAS, SPSS, SAP R/3, Oracle Apps R12, MS Dynamics Nav, AX, Netsuite, Customized ERP, Oracle Cloud HCM, SAP Success Factors, Workday, MS CRM, SalesForce, SAP Mobile, Oracle SOA, Mule, Boomi, AI, ML, DevApps, Cloud Apps AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, Hp Cloud, SaaS Apps.
Principal Growth Adviser for CIO&CTO at CXO Analytics
Dec 2014 - Present
1. Management Consulting & Digital Transformation Consulting: *Identify the best technology solution to maximize technology investments and ensure long-term alignment with the tech solution roadmap to your software initiatives. * Enable delivery team to apply best practices, industry practices, leading practices, standards and performance accelerators, 2. Analytics Consulting(CXO, EPM, BI, BIG DATA & Data Science): *MIS & EIS Reporting, BI Analytics, Financial Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics , HR Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Sales Analytics, Service Analytics, Operational Analytics, Dashboards and Scorecards, Balance Scorecard, Planning, KPI Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting, Strategy Management, *Integrating with Big Data technologies and putting them to the most efficient use can be a challenge Real-time Marketing Analytics,Customer 360° view, Log Analytics,Real-time Index & Research, Deep Social Listening, Predictive, EDW, RDBMS, NoSQL,Complex Event Processing, In-memory database Mongodb, HANA 3. Enterprise Consulting (ERP, HCM, Mobility, Cloud, SaaS Apps): *ERP: Finance, Sales Order, Purchase, Inventory, CRM & HRM, Project Management, Production Planning, MRP, Business Intelligence, etc., Asset Management, HRMS, CRM(MARKETING, SALES& SUPPORT) 4. Program Consulting (Project, Delivery, Sales, Marketing): *Readiness Workshop comprehensive project planning & preparation session for your Software initiatives and upgrade experience with the latest technologies. *Analyze industry, technology and market trends to determine their potential impacts on the enterprise’s strategy and architecture requirements. 5. Enterprise Architecture: *Understand, advocate and support the enterprise’s business and IT strategies — and participate in the strategy creation for a growing minority of cases. *Lead the identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive enterprise business, information, technical and solution architecture requirements.
Sales & Marketing Consultant for SME Clients at ACE IT Services
Apr 2012 - Present
* Ability to engage the client at various levels of their organization, strong presentation, and facilitation skills, ability to structure and facilitate workshops, ability to identify opportunities for digital transformation programs. Experience across IT business development, GTM and delivery of world-class products/solutions, international experience creating &selling solutions in developed & emerging markets *Specialties: Leader, C-Level, Innovation Strategy (M&A), Market Entry Strategy, Branding, Intentional Marketing, BPO/KPO/IT, SaaS, Managed Services, Negotiation, Strategist, Strategic Planning, Change management, Rapid Restructuring & Organizational Effectiveness, Cost Rationalization, Offshore Strategy, Advisory & Set-up, Offshore Governance & Audit, Mentoring & Coaching, Deal origination flow & shaping, Fund Raising * Hands on Expertise Conduct Organizational and Business Readiness Assessment, Business Case Justification and Benefits Realization Plan, Business Process Management, Conduct Technical Fit Assessment, Define Current Systems Inventory, Rationalize Current Systems, Prioritize Changes, Industry Analysis and Vendor Viability, Develop an IT Strategy Roadmap, Identify Applications Strategy, Project Planning and Strategic Planning, Preliminary Cost Analysis, Vendor Evaluation and Selection, Final Vendor Analysis and Decision, Vendor Negotiations, Implementation Planning and Analysis