Communication Expert | Inside Sales Expert | Public Speaking | Story Teller
5:59 PM, 1st Apr 2018
Hola, I thought would be great to share some thoughts and notes with you all. I read, I consume but I came to the terms that its of no good use if its not given back. To maintain the cosmic balance of this universe, its critical to share and give back. Inflow and outflow of knowledge is an iterative process of shaping who we are. Hence, some great insights that I came across in some articles or piece of listicle on Internet:
1. Seeing too much is seeing nothing. Choose decisively.
2. Tolerate Ambiguity. Things often comes unprecedentedly. Accept and Move on.
3. Concern yourself with what is right rather than who is right.
4. Care and love yourself. Do not endanger your life frivolously. Your life is connected to your loved ones also.
5. Caring yourself doesn't mean we ignore others. Value the lives of others and their meaning in your life. Accept we are social beings. We live and grow together.
6. My Favourite: Never Let your errors pass without admission. We all make mistakes; accepting doesn't, but denying make us cowards
7. Be less suspicious of Joy. In the world of lurking cynicism, we crave for joy. Never be afraid to let your inner child be out and enjoy the marvels of nature and this universe.
8. Value that I live on: Foster dignity and practice humility; Simple !
9. Forgive. Let it go! Hatred, troll and malignance are baggage of life. Quest in life should be to make it simple odyssey not complex. Life is an iterative process, what you give is what you get.
10. Gracias (Thank you). Its a magical word. Its a Midas of Vocabulary. Use it quite often.