Presently Attorney previously working as as an In-house Counsel with GMR- Delhi International Airport Limited [DIAL] New Delhi in Litigation,Regulatory and Compliance's Department.
Managing Regulatory and High stakes critical litigation matters of DIAL * I am also a founding member of Indian Corporate Counsel Association [ ICCA ]
* Have 12+ years experience with Corporate & Law form in Legal Profession with expertise in Regulatory & Compliances& litigation management relating to Aviation Sector, Electricity Sector, Commercial, Contract Management,Contract Review,Broadcasting and Cable Industry, and Corporate Laws.
* A first class Law graduate from Law Faculty, Delhi University India,
* Graduate from prestigious Lady Shri Ram College (LSR) Delhi University India.
* Past Experience:-
* Associated with "Fox Mandal Law firm", New Delhi. Appeared & handled matters on behalf of Star India Private Limited and Star Den Media Services Private Ltd etc. in various foras i.e. Telecom Dispute Settlement and Appellate Tribunal [TDSAT], Supreme Court and Delhi High Court. Have worked on numerous matters involving Broadcasting and Media Laws and Regulations.
* Have also worked in Chambers of Sr. Adv. JP Sengh [ Ex Vice-president of DHCBA] and Adv. Zubeda Begum [Ex. Add. Standing Counsel for GNCT] New Delhi High Court.Handled and defended various Delhi Government departments i.e Delhi Police, Delhi Transport Authority, Directorate of Education, Directorate of Family and Health Welfare Department etc.
In –House Legal Consultant. at GMR- Delhi International Airport Limited [DIAL], New Delhi.
Aug 2011 - Present
Handling and managing High Stakes critical Litigation and Regulatory matters w.r.t. Delhi Airport and Hyderabad Airport in various foras such as Supreme Court, High Court, AERA, AERAAT, DERC and APTEL. Some of the key Litigation and Regulatory matters handled pertaining to Delhi Airport is its Aeronautical Tariff matter, Electricity Tariff matter, Airport Development Fee matter, Cargo related matters such as waiver of demurrage charges matter, Handling and Managing Hyderabad’s Airport’s Aeronautical Tariff matter. Extensively Co-ordinating and strategizing with Internal departments and External stakeholders, Senior Advocates, law firms, Govt. Authorities such as MoCA [Ministry of Civil Aviation] and AAI [Airports Authority of India]. Review and drafted responses to AERA’s Consultation papers Monitoring Statutory Compliances of all applicable Acts. Vetting and negotiating of Commercial Contracts such as retail licence agreements, Lease contracts etc. Advisory and Consultancy Work rendered: Advised on the ADF rules necessary modifications and procedural matrix etc. Advised in the process of finalizing the ADF escrow Agreement with the Ministry of Civil Aviation. Advised on IGI Delhi Airport’s conditions of use document suggestions/modifications required to be made on the same Advised and prepared a note for MoCA on the amendments required in Airports Authority of India Act, AERA Act. - Drafted strategic replies to Parliamentary Questions and Hon’ble Minister’s Verbatium