Current Company :- TIAA
Previous Company :- BA Continuum India Pvt Ltd (Bank of America Merrill Lynch)
Current Location :- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Lines of Business :- Home Loans & Legacy Asset Services Technology/Mortgage/Technology/Securities Technology/Retirement Investment/Actuarial Studies/Corporate Finance
Team :-Business Intelligence/Datawarehousing/Information Management/ Data Integration
DW Technologies :- ETL (DataStage 8.5),Data Profiling Tool(IBM Infosphere Information Analyser 8.5,Data Quality)
Statistical Tool :- R Studio, R
Data Flow architecture and Process flow design:- Microsoft Visio 2010
Monitoring Tool :- Autosys
1) Having a strong expertise on development using ETL tools and datawarehousing projects.
2) Key skills include development using ETL Tool - DataStage 8.5 & 11.3 - An IBM Product.
3) Worked on multiple projects for Bank of America Merrill Lynch as part of Securities Technology, Mortgage Technology from BAU to complex bank initiatives such as CDR(Consolidated Data Repository),FCRA(Fair Credit Reporting Act), HLDW (Home Loan DataWarehouse) ,Salesforce initiatives as an ETL Expert and used various transformation stages including Join, Merge, LookUp,Tx etc in PX jobs. Also worked on various passive stages including complex ,CSV, ASCII, EBCDIC and flat files , including RDBMS stages and connectors,Salesforce Plugin.
4) Currently working on Corporate Finance projects at TIAA - Financial Services Data Foundation - Data modelling project and Actuarial Studies Dimensional modelling- An ETL implementation.
5) Implemented quicker and the best approach to design the frame- work/ control flow of data using sequencers.Keen on optimization techniques,star schema approach and DataStage Tuning and focused on the business requirements.
6) Strong communication skills and candid conversation with Onshore and Offshore team.