Thribhuvan Krishnamurthy, with 17 years in the IT industry, brings in wealth of experience and a proven track record, as an Architect and Lead Developer working on the Design and Development of Enterprise Applications and Solutions. His core strength has been in the Software Development using Java, Java EE and Spring technology stack. For past few years, his focus has been predominantly on Digital Transformation enablers such as Agile Methodology, API Economy, Cloud Centric, Microservices, Containerization and DevOps strategy.
As Senior Architect at Ness Digital Engineering,
- Lead Architect involved in the Solution, Design and Development of an Enterprise Application
- Worked as Development Lead looking after the design and development aspects of GLOBAL LOYALTY platform built for a client, who is a market leader in providing multi-partner, multi-country Customer Loyalty Program.
- Core member of “CTO Associates”, a program comprising of selective and skilled individuals who caters the need of technical help and solution across various streams and projects
- Consulting Architect for Java platform based projects
- Active participation in Proposals and Solutions.
- Championing few initiatives at an Organization level.
- Writing and publishing blogs/articles on regular basis
Being technology geek, he aims to stay competitive by writing code on regular basis, nurturing his skills on Digital Transformation enablers, and focusing on latest trends of Software Development. His views, thoughts and learnings are shared through his website https://beingtechie.io