Cumulative experience of over 6 years in product management, design and development in eCommerce, payments and Internet domains. Engaged in complete product management life cycle – strategy definition, requirement gathering, design, development, go-to-market and product marketing. Highly skilled in building a product vision and executing it via prioritized roadmaps and stories. Self-directed, with a passion for building and marketing products in hyper growth markets.
Nov 2017 to Present
Product Management, Flipkart
Mar 2015 to Present
* Owned the product vision, roadmap and delivery of the forecasting product. The forecasting product helped business teams take better decisions basis 90% accuracy numbers on what quantity to buy, and at what price. * Part of the planning product team. The product team is responsible for building an integrated planning platform. The platform essentially optimized supply basis future demand.
Product Manager, PayU
Feb 2013 to Mar 2015
* Founding Product Manager of PayUMoney, a consumer payments platform. * Part of a team which engaged with the developer community in India, helping enable seamless integration with the platform and spread word of mouth. * Co owned the go to market of PayUMoney. * Launched the PayUMoney wallet, customer – seller dispute resolution and SME products. The PayUMoney wallet has over 10 million customers now. * Helped grow the platform to 1,00,000+ sellers and transactions of over INR 500 crores. * Drove enterprise integrations for the platform. * Owned the website design overhaul with Google design agency - Hughes. This overhaul increased seller signup conversion by 80bps. * Owned the qualitative and quantitative customer research studies.
Product Manager , Accentium
Sep 2011 to Jun 2012
* Launched Taaza Movies and v2 of studynation.com. * Owned the SEO and deep linking strategy for Study Nation. * Owned community building at Study nation. This increased the daily user engagement by about 25%.
Business Analyst , Carrefour
May 2010 to Sep 2011
* Helped define and deliver Carrefour India’s B2B portal, www.carrefour.in. * Part of the business development and client(Carrefour) Engagement team.
Business Analyst/ Product owner , Salmon
May 2009 to Sep 2011
May 2009 to Nov 2010
* Launched the restaurant information and food ordering portal, efood2order.com * This product served 300+ restaurant information to 5,000+ customers weekly and ranked 760 in Alexa India in 2009.
B.tech, University of Pune
Jun 2005 to Jun 2009