A consummate professional with 9 years of experience within research, strategy, sales and marketing.
My professional skills help me gain a long-term view of global and regional power & renewable energy trends.
I have a keen eye towards business environment encompassing energy economics & policy, competition, best business models, growing markets and new technologies, etc.
My reports and market insights have covered the key metrics driving the power demand across major market verticals including telecoms, data centres, manufacturing, oil & gas, energy, utility, etc.
* Smart solutions development for data center
* Domain research : Solar, Wind, Biomass, Waste Management/Waste-to-Energy, T&D, Energy Storage, Cleantech, etc.
* Market risk and opportunity analysis
* Techno-commercial understanding including PPA, EPC contract, project management, pricing & regulations, O&M strategy, etc.
* Currently I am engaged in developing and marketing smart solutions for data center market
* Worked with a number of clients operating in solar EPC and Energy focused boutique consulting firms to support them on building a research driven domain expertise.
* At Frost & Sullivan, I have worked on consulting assignments (market intelligence based) for global clients – Schneider Electric, Toshiba, Hitachi, Denso, Samsung SDI, Emerson Network Power, Eaton, etc.
* While at Emerson Network Power, as a sales professional, I worked from scratch with Tulip telecom to bag order for NLD (National Long Distance) project for a turnkey power solution.
* I worked with Indus Towers (Mumbai & MH circles) to explore business potential for solar power systems in Telecom application.
* At Amara Raja Batteries, I worked closely with the Projects & Supply chain management team at TTSL for their DoCoMo GSM-MSC roll out, mainly focused on VRLA battery.