The role of the CEO is to enable people to excel, help them discover their own wisdom, engage themselves entirely in their work, and accept responsibility for making change. (164)”
― Vineet Nayar, Employees First, Customers Second
It is my firm belief that “If you take care of your employees, your employees will take care of your customers”. With my proven experiences in building Great Workplaces, (Kantar's GDC ranked 22nd in 2018-19) I strongly believe I have the skills to undertake critical transformational activities within an organization.
With prior experience in Hotels, Airlines and ITES, where I gained skills linked to Pre Sales, Sales, Transitions, Ramp Up's, BAU Operations, Transformation etc, I am attuned to meet the demands of the client, my employees, as well as connected stakeholders.
As a business leader, I have:
- Led size-able cross-functional teams in direct as well as matrix reporting structures(including support groups of HR, Finance and Facilities).
- Build teams that leverage members’ strengths, provide challenge, and encourage growth and leadership; passion for developing/mentoring others.
- Launched transformation programs focused on the ways of working, which generate record-setting savings. This has helped both customer and employee retention/motivation.
- Conceptualized many “industry first” ideas and concepts thereby leading to the creation of a world class delivery center.
- Prepared an engagement model with global units that showcased us as a strategic partner, improving foothold, retention, revenue, profitability, quality and satisfaction.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, able to swiftly drive groups to optimum business decisions in a manner that preserves relationships.
- High energy and superior communication skills with the ability to connect with audiences to ensure engagement.