Sarguna has around 10 years of professional experience in Telecom and IT Services & Consulting space and has delivered high value projects for clients in Banking, Telecom, Media and Retail sectors.
Currently he is working with KPMG Global Services within the CIO Advisory practice. His key focus areas include IT Operating Model & Strategy, Application Rationalization, ITSM Process Consulting, IT Governance and IT Capability Maturity Assessment.
Previously he had served as an Operations Strategy Consultant within Strategy and Analytics practice area of IBM's Global Business Services. At IBM, he had worked with a Global Banking Major in the area of Mobile Banking Applications, a leading telecom client based out of Mexico for their Business Transformation engagement and a leading North American telecom major.
Prior to joining IBM, Sarguna was working with Bharti Airtel Ltd, the leading Telco major of India and had significantly contributed to various functions like Customer Service, Sales, Marketing and Distribution.
Below are his career highlights in reverse chronological order
• Awarded "Spark Award" - an Eminence and Excellence award that recognized his exceptional contribution to Operations and Supply Chain practice under Strategy & Transformation at IBM.
• He had been rated as Top Performer for the year 2012-13 for exceptional Global Delivery at IBM.
• Delivered three high value projects for a Mexican telecom client and single-handedly led the release management processes of 13 other projects.
• Led three mobile banking projects in EMEA region and supported the project delivery for 22 other countries across the globe.
• As an Asst Manager Distribution Karnataka Circle, was responsible for Channel partner related activities and was driving sales and distribution related automation at Karnataka.
• Cross functional experiences in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing and Distribution at Bharti Airtel Karnataka circle.