• Structure and negotiate deals.
• Managing the acquisition process from content to contract, to materials delivery.
• Media rights licensing and distribution.
• Building strong working relationships with studios and independent distributors..
• Trade research and analysis.
• Plan strategies to promote Magna Home Video and Magna Films effectively.
• Conceptualize and execute marketing activities through various media vehicles, effectively in the given budget.
• Successfully carried out media planning & promotions of Magna Film’s ‘Accident on Hill Road’ & ‘Apartment’ through TV, Radio, print, digital, outdoor media etc. Planned and executed events in other cities to promote the film.
• Identify new channels, avenues, distributors to foresee maximum accessibility of Magna Home Video titles.
• Pricing and packaging of DVDs and VCDs of Magna Home Video.
• Initiate new creative & marketing ideas to sell and promote our DVDs & VCDs.
• Monitor the whole supply chain of production of Home Video titles on DVDs & VCDs and recommend actions needed for copy layout, marketing, pricing and distribution set up.
• Ensure systematic work flow of the Home Video section – working from getting the rights to placing the final product in the market.
• Leading day-to-day operations, developing and implementing workplace procedures.
• Developing and managing budgets and ensuring the division is consistently financially viable.
Specialties: To deal with acquisition, syndication and marketing of media content, initiate and strategies projects.