17+ years of experience across IT Domains (Program management-Architecture–Strategy-Solution Delivery-Operations & Service Delivery–Governance and PMO-Business Process Improvement)
Have lead IT functions and teams aligned to business goals by adopting relevant technology transformations over years ranging from Client server architecture to Web, custom applications to product implementations, Integrations and BI. Have strong exposure in standardising and simplifying business processes, improving IT processes, delivery and operations.
Fully conversant with industry standards and best of breed practices through the full project life-cycle, with a consistent track record in delivering cost effective strategic solutions. Possess key skills in influencing the business agenda towards the use of IT as a competitive differentiator and in using IT to drive business growth.
Zeal to constantly learn, adapt and evolve with the latest in technology and business world. Have experience and exposure in diversified stack of technologies including J2EE, Oracle, Siebel, WebServices and Integrations, ETL Tools, Mainframes, Digital platforms and Mobility.
Certified SMP (IIMC), PMP, ITIL professional with strong delivery focus. Have led large global programs for multiple international clients from both offshore locations and client sites.
Developed and lead teams for creating high performance culture driving operational excellence with a zeal to adopt newer technologies aligned to Business needs.
- Formation of IT Strategy & driving IT initiatives/Roadmaps with Management teams
- Business Results through IT systems planning and execution across domains
- Strategic Outsourcing and SLA based Delivery
- Experience of significant budget preparation and monitoring, vendor negotiations
- Process design skills and experience in designing IT and Business Processes (using lean & 6 sigma)
- Experience in stake-holder management across levels in cross functional teams