Currently focused on driving Digital Transformation (DT) in Yamaha Motors India (manufacturing sector ). Using technologies around IoT, Mobility, Connected Vehicle, HoloLens, Industry 4.0 with an ecosystem of Technology Partners and Startups.
Expertise technical experience and ability to understand the business needs.
• Increase plant profit, reduce leakages using Manufacturing IT, MES implementation.
• Evaluate existing processes and procedures. Makes recommendations and drives process improvement and adoption of best practices (processes, tools, etc) to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
• Coordinates all aspects of release of technologies, products, features, functions, customer deployments with Yamaha B2B,CRM,SCM application in different geographic regions.
• Execute Project planning to establish an overall project plan, including key milestones. Understand and coordinate sequencing of projects to accomplish progress.
• Aggregate, organize and synthesize program and project information in order to communicate with extended team and management
• Manage those projects involving department or cross functional teams focused on the delivery of a product/application
• Responsible to demonstrate product features to power users and collect feedback and channel it effectively to the dev team
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
Specialties Technical: -Industry 4.0 | IOT |M2M | Factory Automation| Connected Factories,ML.
Add On : C#, Sharepoint ,PYTHON,OpenCV , Lotus Development [ Lotus Script,Java Script , Formulas and Command,HTML.CSS ] , Lotus Domino Admin, JSP, Java, Linux ,SQL,EAI
Functional :- SCM,ERP, DMS , B2B,Mfg Process, Retail Sales, CRM, ....