I am an Information Technology (IT) Professional with industry over 5 years of diversified experience in Analysis, Quality Assurance and software in Black Box Testing. I have experience with Software Quality Assurance concepts, practices, and procedures as applied to the Web application. I also experienced in testing mobile-optimized websites, responsive sites, and native mobile apps and email/Web trend Tagging Testing. I am actively involved in various phases of the testing cycle such as System, Functional, Regression, Integration, and End-To-End TestingI am responsible for driving E2E Test scenarios efforts and in identifying test data for UAT. I have solid knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), agile methodology (Scrum), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and testing methodologies. I have ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team. Additional qualifications and expertise include:
• Experience in test Management tools like Quality Center, Jira and Automation tools like HP Quick Test Professional, selenium IDE and Web Driver.
• Knowledge of web service tool SoapUI.
• Experience in backend database testing on oracle and SQL server.
• Knowledge in all cycles of test life cycle from test planning to defect tracking and managing defect lifecycle.
• Develop and maintain Test Scripts, analyzing bugs and interacting with development team members, Business Analyst Team, Creative Team and Database Team to fixing the defects.
• Knowledge of fundamental development languages such as JAVA.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.