PROJECT MANAGER – DELIVERY AND OPERATIONS
IT Projects Management, ETL Data Management, Quality Process Management & Knowledge Management
Domain Expertise: BFSI, Health care, Retail and eCommerce.
Snapshot: Computer Science Professional with 12+ years of diversified experience.
• A thoroughbred IT professional with wide industry experience working in various facets of IT – possess a good combination of domain, Quality management and Project management experience
• Experience in end-to-end project management activities from Project Planning, Project Delivery, Resource/Schedule management, Risk Management, Communication management till client management
• Along with experience in Project Delivery, has extensive hands-on experience in cross-functional business areas like, talent planning & Acquisition, staffing management etc.
• Experience working on Agile Methodologies
• Possesses Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making capabilities
• Experience in SharePoint site administration
• Exposure to international work cultures by virtue of regular interaction with clients from USA, UK, Australia and India.
• Expert in all the CMMI Standard Methodologies which involves Initiation, Project Planning, Project Monitoring, Engineering and Closure and also implementing various QA methodologies.
• Proven ability to work efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments. Energetic and perseverant self-starter who is known for exceeding goals and objectives.
• Ability to work collaboratively with testers, developers and other team members in complex projects and in the overall enhancement of software product.
Areas of Expertise
PROJECT, PROCESS AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
• Project Management
• Quality Management
• Knowledge Management
• SLA Compliance, Reporting
• Training and Development
• Metrics Analysis, Continuous Improvement
• Client Relationship Management
• Cross Functional Team Coordination