• Best Student Award, 2012-13 (1st year)
• Outstanding Student Award, 2014-15 (3rd year)
• Personality Development Mentor, Aravali Boys Hostel, PGI (2015-16)
• Member of College E-Cell “National Entrepreneurship Challenge 2013-14” organized by IIT Bombay.
• Event Management Club Mentor, Aravali Boys Hostel, PGI (2013-14)
• Coordinator, Intercollege Debate Competition (Manthan-2014)
Certification and Additional Courses
• “Diploma in Computer Application” from “Indian Computer Institute” (2010).
• Certificate for workshop on “Eureka Business Plan” by IIT Bombay (2014).
• Certificate for One Day Colloquium organized by Heavy Water Plant (Kota) in association with Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India (2015).
• Mahindra Motors(2015), Patna (Training of 37 days in which I learnt how to repair the engine and other parts of an automobile car and submitted my review on CRDI Engines).
• Hyundai Motors(2014), Jaipur (Training of 19 days in which I learnt how to repair the engine and other parts of an automobile car)
• “Modified Desert Cooler with Humidity Control” (4th year) – Based on the principle of air cooling with the feature of dehumidification of the cold air.
• “Power generation by Shock Absorber” (2nd year) - Based on the principle of rack and pinion gear arrangement.
• “Automatic Board Cleaner” (1st year) - Based on the principle of rack and pinion gear arrangement.
Seminar and Workshops
• Presented research paper on “Characterization and Use of Jatropha Seed Oil in Automobile Industries” in “INSTITUTIONS OF ENGINEERS, Jaipur (2015).”
• Presented research paper on “Reduction of Fuel Wastage during Scavenging by Making Changes in Cam Profile” in “INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RECENT TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING (2014)."
• Student Editor for Newsletter of Department of Mechanical Engineering of college).
• CCA Captain, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bailey Road, Patna (2009-12)